STOL (Short Takeoff and Landing) Capabilities and an Abundance of Power
The Timber wing is designed with STOL features like wing-tip droops, enlarged functional flaps and optional-use leading edge slats. These, along with the model's lightweight construction and powerful 3000Kv brushless motor, allow it to spring into the air or float down and land in less space than any other model in its class.
AS3X® Receiver with Optional SAFE® Select Flight Mode
The model's AS3X (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) receiver works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence so you enjoy a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you're flying a larger, expertly tuned aircraft. If you're new to flying models or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can activate the optional SAFE Select flight mode.
Optional SAFE Select Mode Delivers:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released. It's also helpful when hand launching the airplane.
No programming is required. The function is automatically assigned to your transmitter's gear channel so you can turn it on and off whenever you want.
Brilliant LED Light System
Right out of the box, the Timber airplane comes equipped with realistic-looking NAV lights, landing lights, wing-tip strobes and beacons, all factory-installed and powered off the flight battery.
Fully-Assembled and Bind-N-Fly Ready
The UMX Timber arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box. It's also equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz technology that's ready to setup to a 6+ channel DXetransmitter so you can be ready to fly within minutes of opening the box.
- Versatile performance with amazing Short Take off Capabilities
- Optional-use, leading edge slats for even shorter takeoffs and landings
- Powerful 180-size, 3000Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Stability and precision of AS3X technology and optional SAFE Select mode
- Industry-leading Spektrum DXe.4GHz Radio
- Oversized functional flaps
- Oversized wheels and durable landing gear
- Brilliant LED light system installed
- Ready to accept optional floats
- Easy-access battery compartment
- Steerable tail wheel
- No Assembly Required
- (1) Timber Airplane
- (1) 6-Channel Ultra Micro AS3X Receiver/BL ESC
- (1) E-flite BL180 3000Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (2) 2.3-Gram Linear Long Throw Servo
- (1) User Manual
- Full-range Spektrum Dxe Transmitter with dual-rates
- 200-280mAh 2S LiPo flight battery
- Peak Lipo Charger